Spread the cost of your beautiful furniture with Q Card.
What is Q Card
Q Card is a credit card that gives Q Cardholders a minimum of 3 months no payments and no interest when they use their Card for in-store and online purchases. Today, Q Card has a prominent place in the wallets of thousands of New Zealanders, helping them buy the things that matter.
Q Card is provided by Consumer Finance Limited, a member of the Fisher & Paykel Finance Group of companies.
Q Card is your perfect shopping partner for purchases big or small, combining the benefits of a credit card with a range of interest-free deals and payment holidays.
To apply online for a Q Card you will need the following:
- Current New Zealand Drivers Licence (Version 5B)
- Email address
- Employment details
- Financial details
- Contact details for a friend or relative that doesn't live with you
- Check that you are eligible and meet the criteria.
- Ensure you bring the correct forms of ID and have details of your employment and financial details with you.
- You can apply at selected stores when making a long term finance purchase.
- It may pay to call the store first to check you can apply in-store, alternatively you may be able to apply for pre-approval by visiting their website and click the apply button.
Please see full Terms & Conditions here.